See Exam and Resit Procedures:
Unless otherwise specified by your instructor, official written exams take place in the van der Goot-building. Specific exam locations in the van der Goot building are published one day prior to the exam on the SIN-Online Channel "Tentamenlocaties/Exam locations" (subscribe to the channel).
Specific exam blocks in the van der Goot building are located as follows:
- blocks 1 through 12 on the right,
- blocks 13 through 16 in the middle, and
- blocks 17 through 22 on the left.
Valid identification document required
Please note that you MUST have valid identification with you and display it to be able to take a written exam. You WILL NOT be permitted to participate in an exam without valid identification.
A valid identification is either:
- your student card,
- your driving license,
- ID card or
Students are not permitted to participate in the examination if they cannot show the invigilator one of these identity cards.
Additional rules concerning exams
The Rules of Order for Written Examinations explain the provisions concerning the order during the examinations as well as the policy on entering and leaving the examination room. For example:
- During written examinations your mobile phone should be switched off at all times and stored in your bag.
- You are not allowed to wear a watch during the written examination.
- Scrap paper, examination questions, answers and other examination-related documents may not be taken from the room during and after the examination.
- You must always submit your examination paper to the invigilator, even if you have not completed any of the examination questions. It will be assessed and you will receive a result.