The first step of the Elective Registration Process is to submit your Study Situation via the Elective Registration System. Please refer to the list below to determine your situation and make sure to select the correct study situation in the Elective Registration System.
Keep in mind: you can only submit your study situation once.
Once you have determined your study situation, you can go on to register in the Elective Registration System.
- Study situation 1: You will complete your MSc Programme this academic year
- “I need 3 electives for my current MSc Programme”
- Study situation 2: You have a specific study plan. E.g. You took one elective in a previous year and need two electives to complete your MSc programme at RSM.
- “I need 2 electives for my current MSc Programme”
- Study situation 3: This is your 2nd year and you have already completed two electives, or you have any other reason to complete one elective this year.
- “I need 1 elective for my current MSc Programme”
- Study situation 4: This is your 2nd RSM MSc Programme and you have already completed 2 electives for your 1st MSc Programme at RSM.
- “I need 3 electives for my current MSc Programme and a 4th for my first MSc programme”
- Before selecting this option, please make sure you meet ALL requirements (see this page).
Registration of the Study Situation will take place starting from 31 October 2022, 08:30 AM. It is not possible to access the system before that date and time. Check out this video on how to register your study situation.