Practical matters

FAQ articles from Programme Management that support current students.

Who is my representative on the university council?
You can find an overview of student and staff members on the website of the University Council.
Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 10:21 AM
How can I run for a seat on the university council?
University council members are elected by the student and staff community at RSM. All student and staff members are called to run as candidates before the e...
Wed, 13 Oct, 2021 at 10:22 AM
Can RSM sign my internship contract?
RSM's Career Centre offers many different kinds of support for students seeking internships or career jobs, including signing internship contracts on b...
Tue, 23 Nov, 2021 at 9:35 AM
Where can I take language courses?
The Language and Training Centre (LTC) of Erasmus University Rotterdam is the centre of expertise and partner for language testing, language training and (o...
Mon, 29 Nov, 2021 at 9:56 AM