Before you start
It is not allowed to leave your chair during the exam, for instance to visit the bathroom. Thus, make sure that all necessary items are on your desk, that your charger is connected to your laptop and that you visit the bathroom before the exam starts. You are allowed to have one bottle or can with a drink and one small, cold snack on your desk.
- Just before you can click on the link to the exam, you will be asked to do a room scan: use your webcam to show your desk and the room you are in. Make sure you move your camera slowly and steadily to ensure a clear image.
- It is not allowed to talk (or sing) during your exam. This includes reading out loud exam questions, whispering and singing.
- The use of headphones (both in-ear and on-ear) is not allowed. If your computer/laptop has no built-in microphone, you can use the microphone of your headset, but only if you place the headphones around your neck.
- The use of wax or foam earplugs is allowed, but only if you show these to the webcam before the start of the exam.
- Except for your laptop, all other (potential) data devices must be turned off and placed out of reach.
- Your face must be visible via your webcam camera during the entire exam. Also when you write something down or when you tilt your head down, so make sure not to point your camera too high.
During the exam
When taking an online proctored exam, the following applies:
- You will neither give nor receive unauthorized assistance in this examination.
- Your answers will be your own.
- You will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve your results or dishonestly improve or damage the results of others.
Suspected fraudulent behaviour or behaviour that is not in line with the rules above, will be reported to the Examination Board and may be sanctioned.