If you have found a course at another faculty/university that you would like to complete as your Master Free elective, you will have to submit a request at the Examination Board. Note that the course must also be approved by your Academic Director. Only upon official approval from the Examination Board can you complete your Master Free elective course at another faculty/university. 

Note that the course should be at least 6EC and you should also contact the other faculty to double check if their courses are open to students from other faculties