If you are a foreign student (non-EEA) and you have a valid residence permit with the aim to study, you can work alongside your studies. This can be either full-time seasonal work in June, July and August, or part-time work (no more than 16 hours a week outside the summer period).

Your Dutch employer needs to apply for a work permit for you. Without a work permit you are not allowed to work 16 hours a week.

Please check the following page for the most updated information.