Congratulations! Before you leave RSM there are two more items on your 'to do' list!
1) Fill in the exit questionnaire.
You will receive a link via email. You are fed up with evaluations, we know... But please remember that your feedback is very important to us and that we routinely use your comments to improve our programmes. So let us know what you thought of your master programme, and what we got right and what we could improve.
2) Celebrate at the graduation ceremony.
Time to celebrate! After finishing step 1, we hope to see you at the graduation ceremony where you will be handed your diploma. Bring family and friends along to celebrate your achievements. Keep an eye out for your personal invitation to register for the ceremony. You will receive the link on your email address known in Studielink. Everybody with 30 EC or higher (by June 14) will receive the invite!
Not able to attend? You can also receive your diploma by
- picking it up at Study Progress & Diploma (SPD) (E-building, L3-33);
- asking Study Progress & Diploma (SPD) to send it to your home address via registered post at your expense at email@example.com..
- authorize someone else to pick up your diploma for you. See this article here.