Under certain predefined conditions and for certain predefined goals, RSM will accommodate students who wish to extend their studies due to an internship by postponing the degree issuance.
Because of COVID-19, it is also possible to postpone the degree if you are extending your studies with a master exchange.
In order to qualify for a postponement of degree issuing, you need to meet the following conditions:
- You should have completed all curriculum components, including the thesis, in the nominal timespan of the programme;
- The period of extension of varies per degree, more detailed information can be found in the Postponement of active degree issuance document, attached to this article.
- You must apply for the extension well in advance. You cannot apply for postponement after the degree has been granted.
Which students can NOT apply for postponement of issuing the degree?
- Students who have not yet completed all their curriculum components (there is no need for postponement, since your degree will not yet be issued in this case);
- Students who have not studied nominally (you do not meet the general conditions);
- Students who want to improve a sufficient result (this is not a predefined goal).
Please refer to the Postponement of active degree issuance document for complete information about the programmes and goal-specific arrangements, as well as to the postponement request forms attached to this article.